Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 2: Search Engines

It's the second week into the course and it's getting very interesting. learning about NoodleTools and the various searching engines is going to make my life a lot easier.
The discussion on Nicenet on this week two topics, search engines and ABCD model for writing objectives, was very constructive. But I have to admit, it takes a long time to read, think about what other people say, and sometimes respond to the discussion. I log in every day and more than once to read the new posts.

I am very glad I learned about the ABCD model for writing objectives. I've always wondered how to write a systematic, well stated objectives that could be understood clearly by the students. I guess writing the objectives has always been the tough part when planning my lessons.

I started thinking about my project for this course, but I still need time to pull it together . I don't want to decide yet, it's still early to have a final decision .

Thats all for this week.

Maha

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the spelling error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Maha,

    I agree with you - there's a LOT of reading to do and if you miss a day or two logging in, it sure can get crazy keeping up with all the posts. But don't worry - we'll all make it to the end just fine :)

    I just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know that I'll be following your blog.... so good luck and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do too keep loging in every day and read again and again to make myself get more understanding and learn from the others. I like reading from our friends and comments from our professor. They are so smart to share the ideas. As for me, I haven't started thinking my project yet but after reading from the others I feel like I should start it now!

    ReplyDelete